exceeding expectations is higher required when in a business .
1. Work faster
Learn to work faster. If you can condense four month jobs into three month jobs, you can do one more job in the year.
2. Reward your team when they meet or exceed expectations
Conversely , correct them when someone makes a mistake.
Encourage your team to take calculated risks. Some of them will pan out, some of them won’t.
3. Define and stick to your project scope
Make sure you’ve clearly outlined project, and don’t be afraid to charge your customer for changes. Put that option in writing too.
4. Offer to be a spokesperson on your specialty when your local media need an expert opinion. Don’t be afraid to share ur business online
5.Promote your business consistently
Highlight offers, features, promotions, and news in your email footers, invoices, and email signatures. Make sure the information you’re providing is relevant and consitent.
7. Creat a platform where u can interact with ur audience
. Respond to customers when they voice complaints or concerns in those channel
8. Become a trusted advisor in your industry. Be willing to share your knowledge and expertise freely through web forums, blog posts, and in FAQs on your website.
That said, check yourself any time you find yourself delivering a sales pitch disguised as something more helpful.
Respond when you get a negative one, and thank those who take the time to speak positively about your business.